[Mediawiki-l] Ajax MathPreview POC

Felipe Sanches felipe.sanches at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 02:11:14 UTC 2006

Hello,
I have made a (very) simple Ajax LaTeX editor for mediawiki. It is
only proof of concept and could be a lot more improved. It does almost
nothing more than show my intentions :-) and some nice greek letters
and integrals. I am sending the snv patch so that you can try it and
we can talk about the possibilities. I am still leaning Ajax (I am
reading the book "Ajax in Action"), so, maybe there are better ways
of implementing it. Please, take a look and tell me what you think
about it.

Thanks,
Felipe Sanches