[Mediawiki-l] E-mail new password

Glauber Vinicius glaubervinicius at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 16:42:04 UTC 2006

I do not know if this message has been already sent to mediawiki list.
In this way, i am sending it again.
I have using MediaWiki 1.5.8 for a project that has private content.
I have defined $wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = false; at
LocalSettings.php in order to avoid external users to create accounts.
After this change, I can not use the "mail password" feature of MediaWiki.
How can I do that?

The page "Special:Userlogin" only displays the "Username" and "Password"
fields, along with the button "Log in".
The button "E-mail new password" is not displayed.

[]s
Glauber Ferreira