[Mediawiki-l] (kein Betreff)

Carsten Marx Carsten.Marx at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Jul 4 13:29:22 UTC 2006

Hello to all,

a more or less simple question.
Most of the documentation of our server is located in a wiki. This
wiki is on the same server which is decribed in the wiki.
If this server is crashing for some reason the documentation how to
reinstall or re-backup the server is lost (or only available in
Database-and File-Backup).
Is there an Extension to Backup a MediaWiki-Installation as a
complete Offline-Folder or PDF-Export or something else.
I know there is wget. So i've tried

wget -mirror --http-user=MYUSER --http-passwd=MYPASSWD http://
MYDOMAIN/WIKIFOLDER/

but this is not really working for me because it dumps to much and in
a false way. Has anyone any experince with this... All this flags in
wget are driving me nuts...

Thanks a lot.

Best regards
Carsten Marx

--
Carsten Marx (B.Sc.)
Arbeitsgruppe Mensch-Computer Interaktion
Mail: Carsten.Marx at uni-konstanz.de
Tel.: 07531 88 2868
SKYPE: carsten801