[Mediawiki-l] PDF Export with htmldoc

Mei Wu mwu.mailbox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 07:01:45 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I have htmldoc 1.8.21 running on Windows XP (compiled from source) and
I installed the Pdf Export extension from the Mediawiki page. Now,
when I hit the "Print as PDF" Button in the left toolbar, Acrobat
Reader opens and tells me that the "File does not begin with %pdf".
The php error log file shows the following error:

[03-Jul-2006 23:58:55] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information
- headers already sent in Unknown on line 0

The Apache log file did not produce an error message.

Does anybody has an idea what the problem might be? Thanks for your help.

Mei