[Mediawiki-l] Faking a MonoBook feel for an HTML form

Shai Shen-Orr shenorr at mcb.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 2 21:03:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have redirected my wiki to link to an HTML form I'd like to wiki users to
use to create new pages in the wiki. However, I'd like to keep the monobook
feel for the page so that the users are oblivious to the fact that they have
momentairly stepped away from the wiki and into an HTML form.
Can anyone offer advice on what's the best way to do so ? I am using the
same style sheet but the skin php classes are quite messy for a php novice
and it is not clear where exactly is the code which loads the wiki pages
(and which I will need to replace the HTML form).

Thanks,

Shai