[Mediawiki-l] How do I change the default name of a namespace?

Morten Blaabjerg morten at crewscut.com
Sun Jul 2 15:52:44 UTC 2006

Thanks. I changed the namespace names in the language files, but it causes
me some problems...

All old [[Image:filename.jpg]] links on individual pages still refer to the
[[Image:filename.jpg]] page, which now doesn't exist.
Also, for some reason it fucks up the CSS for the new File: namespace
pages...

I have absolutely no idea on how to run a bot - is there a not overtly
complicated way out of this?

Best wishes,
Morten :-)

--