[Mediawiki-l] Testimonials of corporate MediaWiki users

Max Völkel voelkel at fzi.de
Sat Jul 1 23:24:55 UTC 2006

Hello  Erik,  I'm not sure if were either big or corporate enough, but
let's see:

  We at FZI (http://www.fzi.de) use MediaWiki extensively. It is our
  intranet and links to all other relevant sites. Since we use the
  Semantic MediaWiki (http://wiki.ontoworld.org) extension, we also
  use it as our central staff register. Address lists and such are
  generated automatically by embedded queries. We manage our weekly
  research meeting, regulations, technical explanations, holidays,
  travels, ideas, special interest groups, everything. As we are in
  close contact to the institute at AIFB
  (http://aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de), that resides at a different
  location, it's really helpful to have this shared information space.

  Our stats: There have been a total of 10,535 page views, and 2,570
  page edits since the wiki was setup. That comes to 1.01 average
  edits per page, and 4.10 views per edit. There are 70 registered
  users, of which 7 (or 10.00%) are administrators (see
  Project:Administrators).

Kind regards,

  Max Völkel
--
Dipl.-Inform. Max Völkel, Universität Karlsruhe / FZI
            nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org

*Second* Workshop on Semantic Wikis: http://semwiki.org/wibke2006