[Mediawiki-l] Testimonials of corporate MediaWiki users

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 21:56:16 UTC 2006

I'm working on a list of testimonials of corporate users of MediaWiki.
The first one, from Novell, can be seen at:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Sites_using_MediaWiki/corporate

I've contacted most of the other companies in the list (I haven't
found someone to talk to at AOL yet, which was listed as a MediaWiki
user, hence I have removed it pending verification). I don't expect
many responses, but if we get 3-4 testimonials in the end, I'll
already be happy.

If your company uses MediaWiki, please send me a quick e-mail, or feel
free to post a testimonial publicly. What I'm looking for are one
paragraph summaries of how different companies are using the software,
in addition to brief company profiles. Extensive case studies would
also be cool, of course, if you're happy to put them under the GFDL.

Cheers,

Erik