[Mediawiki-l] googlesitemap.php

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.ws
Mon Jan 30 04:15:11 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to create a google map of my site, but after trying the following
instructions, I got this error message listed bellow:
----
I've just follow those steps:
1) Copy the contents of http://wiki.case.edu/misc/googleSiteMap.phps to
a php file in the base MediaWiki directory.
2) Confirm it works
3) Submit a link to this php script to the Google Sitemaps service
4) Wait
----
But I get this error message:
XML Parsing Error: xml declaration not at start of external entity
Location: http://mysite.com/wiki/googleSiteMap.php

Line Number 3, Column 1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
^
----

any help would be must appreciated.

thanks a lot,