[Mediawiki-l] Users permission to edit pages

Graeme Worthy graeme at sxip.com
Fri Jan 27 18:03:43 UTC 2006

Just a note on Ubuntu and the Forums thereof:
  The forums and the Mailinglist are very different creatures indeed,
and are populated by different segments of the Ubuntu user/
developerbase.
  The forums are mostly user-on-user discussions, which are barely
touched by the developers.
  So, if you're looking for explanations or to file bugs in Ubuntu,
the forums are hardly the place for it.