[Mediawiki-l] Blank Pages

Stuart, Ryan (CIV) rlstuart at nps.edu
Wed Jan 25 23:11:15 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I broke something. My wiki was working fine until...

I made a minor change to the LocalSettings.php page (the logo setting),
and now am getting blank pages popping up.

If I enter the URL as http://131.120.176.48/wiki, I get a blank page. If
I enter it as http://131.120.176.48/wiki/index.php/Main_Page, I get the
index page.

If I enter a term into the search box that I know exists and click Go, I
get a blank page. If I click on Search, I get search results and can
then usually go to the page.

I hunted the list archives and some folks had this problem with Firefox
after changing the LocalSettings.php file, but I am also having this
trouble with IE.

Does this ring any bells with anyone? All help appreciated.

Ryan