[Mediawiki-l] Re: External Login Session Handle

Chris Earle (CBL) cearle at cbltech.ca
Tue Jan 24 17:46:42 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I am also thinking of doing something along these lines -- a frontpage/front
end to the wiki login.
I have seen the various help files/meta entries on Authentication by LDAP,
Remote Webserver, and Apache, but I'm not clear that these are what I
actually want to do (nor do they appear that easy to implement.)

All I want to do is pass the login details through session cookies to my
wiki system.  Can I just post the login details to the Userlogin script?

Direction appreciated,

Chris Earle