[Mediawiki-l] Re: Images don't show anymore, only "Image:

David J. Biesack David.Biesack at sas.com
Mon Jan 23 13:33:02 UTC 2006

> Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:00:09 +0000
> From: Rob Church <robchur at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Re: Images don't show anymore, only "Image:
>
> On the image description pages, what MIME type is given?

For images which do not work, it is unknown/unknown ; for example:

CodePro_Collaboration_Server_Preferences.png  (40KB, MIME type: unknown/unknown)

For those that do:

image/jpeg or image/png

JPSetup_newproject.jpg  (38KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
CodePro_Audit_Rule_Sets_Preferences.png  (27KB, MIME type: image/png)

or the Image: page does not even list the MIME type

Is there an easy way to correct this? These came out of a runing 1.4.12 wiki
which I exported as sql then imported into 1.5.5 (no errors/warnings

--
David J. Biesack     SAS Institute Inc.
(919) 531-7771       SAS Campus Drive