[Mediawiki-l] Question: re main.css and underlines in section headings

Michael Dorosh madorosh at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 23 00:32:18 UTC 2006

Hello; just set up Mediawiki and am scouring the FAQs and websites for help.  Do have one question

I changed the colours on some of my links, etc., in the main.css file.  For some reason, the automatic underline disappears when I use the ==Heading== command with the double '==' characters.  I suspect I've turned the colour of the underline to the same colour as my background, but searching around in main.css, I can't figure out which command I need to change back.

Can anyone identify the block of text in main.css (or the appropriate file if not main.css) which sets the colour of the underline?

I am using the default Monobook skin.

Thanks in advance
Michael Dorosh