[Mediawiki-l] Issue with Database Import

Kyle Lutze kyle at randomvoids.com
Sun Jan 22 07:33:51 UTC 2006

Thomas Baxter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had my database fail last night and I have attempted to import a backup
> that I made previously, however when I visit any page on my Wiki it comes up
> blank.
>
> Can anybody shed any light as to why this has occurred?
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas

i've been having this same issue. I host three wikis, they all crashed
with the same thing. different versions too. I kept getting duplicate
key errors and ended up dumping the dbs (which still had all the
information) and am now having somebody come up with a script to go
through, separate out the latest of each article and post it back in
through the web interface on a brand new 1.5 install.

When the script is done I'll post it.

Kyle