[Mediawiki-l] Help with wikimedia.

rek2 GNU/Linux LO LO LO rek2 at binaryfreedom.info
Sat Jan 21 20:00:06 UTC 2006

Hi I just finish installing wikimedia and I was able thanks to the
howtos to modify some things.. but there are others that I just cant find.
if you go to http://www.binaryfreedom.info/wiki.php/Main_Page
you will see like in the top left still says "The Free Encyclopedia" and
of course I need to change that but I keep grepping the files inside the
wikimedia directory and the results I get were that phrase is on I
change them but still shows up in the website.. were can I find this
entry? if I wanted to add my logo what kind of entry will I have to add
and in what php or css file?
Thanks.