[Mediawiki-l] wiki subdomain redirects to domain

Mopster mopster at burningseacommunity.com
Fri Jan 20 10:23:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just registered to this mailing list and I need your help.

I made a new subdomain for wiki : wiki.domain.com

The installation and configuration went fine, I moved the localsettings.php
to the root folder. But when I go to the subdomain's root folder
(wiki.domain.com), I get redirected instantly to
www.domain.com/index.php/Main_Page. Which gives my main website with missing
images and layout. Does wiki have to be installed in a seperate folder in
the domain's root in order to work or is there a way to stop this
redirection ?

I did install a wiki setup before in a folder in the root of the domain,
which worked. But I'd like to have it in a subdomain.

Regards,
Kenny Debrauwer