[Mediawiki-l] document retention policies

Wilson, Eric Eric.Wilson at anheuser-busch.com
Wed Jan 18 19:20:40 UTC 2006

Hi All:

I'm new to the list, so if this question belongs elsewhere, please tell me.
This is an over simplistic question, but here goes:

I'm interested in knowing what methods would be used to apply, for instance, a
review policy.

For example I want to send an email to a document's most recent author or
contributor every 12 months to ensure its relevance.

Is there anything built into Wiki to do this? or is it a matter of simply
writing your own SQL query to compare creation dates to current date?

Cheers;

E!

-----------------
Eric Wilson

MIS Consultant
Server Planning and Integration
Enterprise Systems and Server Operations
Anheuser-Busch Information Technology

Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
One Busch Place
1CC-8
St. Louis, MO 63118

I'm a geek... I'm paid to work on computers... and for a BEER company!
HA!  Ya'll are just jealous!