[Mediawiki-l] Are old versions kept indefinitely

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:00:02 UTC 2006

You can mark specific revisions as deleted, and delete entire pages,
but a wiki engine is designed to keep old versions available in order
to allow them to be restored; whether this is undeleting entire pages,
or revisions, or merely rolling back/reverting to an older version of
a page, for whatever reason.

Rob Church