[Mediawiki-l] Looking to hire developer

Matthew McDermott matthew at chicagocityarts.org
Wed Jan 11 04:48:34 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am from the editorial side, not the developer side and so need to hire
some help for my nonprofit's arts wiki (history and criticism).

These are my problems, let me know how long it would take, when you
could start, and what you think is fair value for the work.

I am anxious to have the work done very soon. Please have the time
available now if you are interested.

Needed fixes:

1. For some reason there is no "Create New Article" element to my wiki.

2. I need someone to switch the flower logo out and put in my own.

3. I need someone to edit the navigation for me.

4. I need my Creative Commons logo put in the far botton box.

5. The Upload File page says it is set to no uploads - I would like
uploads to be enabled.

6. I need the permissioning checked and set so anyone can edit but only
registered, logged-in users can create a new article.

7. There are errors in red in my index.php file and I need someone to
evaluate them and fix them if they are significant.

8. Is there any kind of hack out there to simplify the writer's access
to image/media files while working in the central wiki page space?

Thanks,
Matt