[Mediawiki-l] Strategy: Best way to use customized wiki? UserSkinvs. Monoboo

Ryan Hudy rthudy at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:49:20 UTC 2006

To answer one of your questions, you can blacklist skins in an array like
so:

In LocalSettings - $wgSkipSkins = array(simple, monobook, chick,etc);

Include all the skin names, except for the one you want as the default, then
that skin will be used when the wiki is opened, and will be the only
slection available under Preferences->Skins

Ryan