[Mediawiki-l] change temp directory for uploading images

Martin Baumann mailsgetlost at web.de
Mon Jan 9 16:59:45 UTC 2006

Hi,

on my webspace, I have safe mode enabled. I changed the permissions of images directory and subdirectories and I made changes to LocalSettings.php.
Still I cannot upload images. I asked the admin and he told me that I have the permission to copy files into /tmp but it has not my UID. I think that is why my uploads are aborted.

Is there a way to change the temp upload directory?

Yours, Martin