[Mediawiki-l] Section indentation?

Sy Ali sy1234 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:11:36 UTC 2006

Is there an easy way to indent large sections of text?  A colon at the
beginning of every line is tedious.  <blockquote> doesn't work for me.

If there is a way, is there a way to have multiple levels of indentation?

I fell in love with this sort of display with coWiki, and manually
used <q> </q> tags with every section.  I found that visibility is
greatly improved through indentation.  Even one level of indentation
helps a lot.

Is there a way to have this functionality implemented automatically?
-- so that top-level sections are indented once, and second-level
sections are indented twice.. and so forth.

Perhaps some sort of css hackery with the <p> tag would implement one
level of indentation?  That would be great.

Ideas anyone?