[Mediawiki-l] Downloadable MediaWiki documentation

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:35:33 UTC 2006

Rick: Yes, end-user stuff (editing, etc.) is what I was thinking. The
administration guides don't need to go into the Help namespace at all.

Brion: Couldn't we adapt the script that populates the MediaWiki
namespace to do the actual adding to the wiki upon installation, if
the administrator opts for this? Or at least, duplicate it, rename it,
and tweak it for this particular purpose.

Rob Church