[Mediawiki-l] "Wanted pages" special pages and pages in categories

Christoiphe Dore c.dore at castsoftware.com
Mon Jan 2 16:31:19 UTC 2006

Hi

I have the following issue : I have (intentionally) created some categories
in which I have done some links to pages which does not exist yet. The
problem is that those "wanted pages" are not listed in the
Special:Wantedpages page, unless another "real" page mentions them (withn in
this case, the correct nmber of links, including the one in the category)

How can I fix this ? I'd like to provide a page to my users so that they can
easily see what are the wanted pages and be incited to write them.

Regards

--
cd