[Mediawiki-l] Downloadable MediaWiki documentation

Meir Maor meirmaor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 13:48:59 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am running MediaWiki on an isolated intranet,
I would like to have documentation for the users&adimistrators
available on the same network.

I searched the net(google) for downloadable documentation,
All I found was a reference on this list:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-l/2004-December/002584.html
A person with a similar problem a year ago, which did not get any replies.

I tried downloading all the documentation using wget,
but even after solving some technical limitations(setting a friendly
wait, and altering
the user agent string) I still found I was downloading a lot of
junk(as far as I am concerned)
and  that after downloading, the files I get are not very clear, as
they have very different style
to them.

Is there a downloadable user's manual of some sort?
Is there a simple way of mirroring the online documentation?

  thanx in advance,
    Meir.