[Mediawiki-l] backup SQL database

Morten Blaabjerg morten at crewscut.com
Sun Jan 1 15:06:55 UTC 2006

I had the same problem - You will most likely need to split up the SQL into
smaller packages to execute with PHPMyAdmin.
I wish there were an option to make the database dump in PHPMyAdmin
automatically do this, but so far haven't heard of any. Anyone who knows of
a workaround?

Best wishes,
Morten :-)

--