[Mediawiki-l] Cologneblue background Color

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Sun Feb 26 20:53:00 UTC 2006

At 17:29 -0500 15/2/06, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
>I'm working on a site at washingtonbibleforums.com using the
>Cologneblue skin. I noticed that the background color is different on
>the main page than on others. I tracked this down to the body tag. In
>the body tag of the main page, the source shows FFFFFF as the
>background color. In other pages, this is set to FFFFce. I can't find
>anywhere in the code to get rid of that so I can set this with CSS.
>
>Does anyone else know where to find it in the source?
>
>Thanks,
>JSR/

I don't see this in the standard release...

In /skins/common/cologneblue.css

@import url("common.css");

body { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; }
#specialform { display: inline; }
#content { top: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0; }
#topbar { padding: 0px; }
#powersearch {
   background: #DDEEFF; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; padding: 2px;
}
#quickbar {
  width: 140px; top: 18ex; padding: 2px; visibility: visible; z-index: 99;
}

Could be nearby....

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)