[Mediawiki-l] Configuring the sidebar

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Sat Feb 25 16:35:55 UTC 2006

> From: "Victoria Powers" <vpowers at schematic.com>
>
> Wow, don't be so hard on yourself.  That is what this mailing list
> is for. I'm sure others have run into the same issue and will learn
> from your emails.

I agree, Diego! Sometimes I find that simply writing out my question
helps me figure out the answer, but sometimes it take READING the
question on the list, and thinking, "Oh, I could help that guy!" :-)

BTW: your English is better than that of most native speakers!

:::: Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives
people harder than a fear of sudden death. -- Adolf Hitler
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>