[Mediawiki-l] Configuring the sidebar

diego assis diego.assis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:11:38 UTC 2006

Hi everyone, at first i'd like you to sorry my terrible english... if you
don't understand something I say, please tell me :)
I'm writing this e-mail to ask for help in the configuration of the sidebar
of mediawiki. I have modified it with success, editing the page
MediaWiki:SideBar. The changes are almost perfect, it just there is one
defect: when I go to the main page, the modifications I've done disapear...
it only hapens at the main page.
Could somebody help me? The version of mediawiki that I'm using is 1.5.6

Very thanks,
--
Diego Machado de Assis