[Mediawiki-l] Cannot edit pages: Fatal Error + upgrading

FreeAll Support support at freeall.org
Sun Feb 19 18:35:18 UTC 2006

Thanks again...

Well, I'll upgrade first.
How do I upgrade - just run over all of the files? (overwrite) or should I
do something special? (- no documentation at media-wiki's site...)

When I say a clean server, I actually mean that no wiki was installed on my
space on the server... the server is not mine - it's on some third-party
hosting service (as I said before - called LunarPages)

I have no idea how exactly the PHP is configured, but as far as I know the
installation worked just fine (I was using an FTP software to upload the
files).

That's it for now, if you have any recommendations about upgrading, I'll be
happy, thanks.

Peleg.

-----

Message: 4