[Mediawiki-l] SpecialPage to feed article text to shell script

Michael Steidley michael at osxjedi.com
Sat Feb 18 19:09:37 UTC 2006

I have a wiki setup to archive text documents. I've got my importing
scripts working well but I need a way to export out the raw article text
and feed it to a shell script. It can be fed to it on standard input or
saved to a temporary file and the file name passed as an argument. What
I would eventually like to do is use a template to create a link to the
special page to easily feed it the page name to be processed. My PHP
programming experience is a little limited. Could someone help me at
least get a working framework? Any input would be greatly appreciated.