[Mediawiki-l] Part of a page in another page

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Fri Feb 17 23:12:32 UTC 2006

Moin,

On Friday 17 February 2006 23:56, Michael Dorosh wrote:
> Why couldn't you just do it manually?  Cut and paste para one and
> change the link.  Say the article you want to have in full is Dog
> Sitting.
>
> So have your first para on, say, your Main Page as
>
> blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbla hb l
> ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl
> ahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblah blahblahblah blahblahblah
> blahblahblah [[Dog Sitting|...click here to read more.]]

I guess the idea was to have this done _automatically_ like an mouseover
title that displays the fist paragraph of the linked article.

best wishes,

tels

--
 Signed on Sat Feb 18 00:11:44 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.

 If you are bald, and comb some of your hair over the bald spot, you are
 violating US Patent #4,022,227: <http://tinyurl.com/6qxl7>