[Mediawiki-l] Page Table

Amruta Lonkar amrutasl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:56:14 UTC 2006

I guess its the initialiseMessagesReal function right in the file you
mentioned? I have one question though. Is it necessary to do all the
diabling functions that have been done in it for creating the pages that i
want to create. There is a lot of code in that function and i cant exactly
figure out how to use it to code for a new namespace, page and default text.

-Amruta