[Mediawiki-l] image width not passed

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Wed Feb 15 21:16:59 UTC 2006

Trying to find out what is going wrong with the images,

I've found out that most of the $info array wasn't set in the database:
so, if my images are not showing, it might simply be because the size of
the images in DB is 0 and 0.

Was the "rebuildImages.php" file or the "fiveupgrade.inc" recently
modified to misworking.

I added

elseif( $magic->isPHPImageType( $mime ) ) {
			$gis = getimagesize( $filename );
            $this->log( "$filename" );
            $this->log( " OK: $mime" );
            $this->log( " width:".$gis[0]."height:".$gis[1] );

and I see that $gis[0] and $gis[1] are correctly set

But still  img_width=0   	  img_height=0   	  img_bits=0

Note that I manually changed the minor and minor extension, so those are
correct.

Sincerly, for any help on what is going wrong on my install.

François