[Mediawiki-l] Re: mime problem and redirect bad title
f-x.p at laposte.net
Mon Feb 13 19:20:07 UTC 2006
no, I don't have any access to command line at my webhost. What I did is:
- download a dump of the old database (MW1.3 as you recall),
- load it in a mysql DB used by a MW1.3 on local (running Apache, php4
- Install a 1.6 (phase 3) on my local server (no warning at install time).
-> Result: image not displaying, full page of red warning.
- ran the rebuildimages.php at command line (winXP) before changing the
-> Result: a lot lot lot of warnings
- I changed my php.ini by adding the line:
mime_magic.magicfile = "C:\apache2\php\bin\magic.mime"
-> Result: a link appears instead of the image in the wiki
-> Result: The mime type is wrong on the image page: everything is
- Ran the rebuildImages.php at command line (still on winXP) after
changing the php.ini
-> Result: warning about dl() not running on multithreaded web server
-> Result: in the image pages most images have an extension in
coherence with their filetype
- Hoped that on my webhost, using a linux plateform it would be ok
- Addressed to Rob Church :-)
Please, still in need of help.
Rob Church wrote:
> Just checking; you ran the script on the command line/shell on the web
> server, right? You've run rebuildImages.php against that particular
> Rob Church
> On 12/02/06, FxParlant <f-x.p at laposte.net> wrote:
>> Hello, especially to Rob Church as he gave some help on another thread.
>> I ran a few times the maintenance script Rebuildimages.php, which gave
>> some result at some point. But as the script doesn't uses a function
>> unavailable on windows XP (the dl() function can't work on multithreaded
>> servers... that's what is said in php manual), I'm not sure everything
>> is ok.
>> Online the host is not on windows:
>> Now, most of the images have a mime type corresponding to their
>> extension. Somehow, they still don't show up.
>> *Image with the dl() warning
>> *Images not showing
>> Could someone tell me what to do?
>> MediaWiki-l mailing list
>> MediaWiki-l at Wikimedia.org
More information about the MediaWiki-l