[Mediawiki-l] mime problem and redirect bad title

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Sun Feb 12 21:32:14 UTC 2006

Hello, especially to Rob Church as he gave some help on another thread.

I ran a few times the maintenance script Rebuildimages.php, which gave
some result at some point. But as the script doesn't uses a function
unavailable on windows XP (the dl() function can't work on multithreaded
 servers... that's what is said in php manual), I'm not sure everything
is ok.

Online the host is not on windows:
http://www.fxparlant.net/static/phpinfo.php

Now, most of the images have a mime type corresponding to their
extension. Somehow, they still don't show up.

*Image with the dl() warning
http://www.fxparlant.net/Image:Img_Pdf.gif

*Images not showing
http://www.fxparlant.net/Fxparlant_Pix