[Mediawiki-l] Layout of Sidebar + deleting pages

Alexander Teibrich teibrich at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:27:57 UTC 2006

Hi,
when browsing to the site as a normal user it appears deleted; Links to it
 from other pages then "Allpages" are also colored red. If you browse on
the site as a sysop you get some links for undeleting it and for checking
the deletion-log. The page seems to be really deleted, but
"Special:Allpages" doesn't seem to notice it ...
Alex
P.S. Thanks for helping!