[Mediawiki-l] Installing more than one wiki on the same server

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Fri Feb 10 22:41:18 UTC 2006

At 20:33 +0000 02/10/2006, Rob Church wrote:
> Use a different set of files (i.e. install to a different directory)
> and a different database.

In theory one can use the same database if one sets a different prefix for
the tables.

In practice, I had a lot of trouble installing the second wiki when I tried
that and I finally gave up and made another database. Feh!
--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://cfcl.com/vlb/weblog