[Mediawiki-l] Creating a page

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Feb 9 16:15:28 UTC 2006

I guess you are trying to do this by coding. I don't understand
coding. But I suppose you could code it so any page in the reference
namespace would have an empty infobox ready for plugging in the
details about a particular reference. You could make your infobox
with commented out directions as to how to plug in the information. I
suppose you could also code the article namespace so that it had a
reference section at the bottom with commented out directions also. I
do believe that if you create a link to a page [[Reference:blah blah|
blah blah]] that clicking on it will take you to that page for editing.

I suppose my approach is rather simple.

Fred

>>> Amruta