[Mediawiki-l] Creating a page

Amruta Lonkar amrutasl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:09:42 UTC 2006

The reference list is generated on this call
$wgHooks['ParserAfterTidy'][] = 'myShowReferenceFunction';

So do i create links to the refernce in this myReferenceFunction, but will
that get parsed then?. Or is there some other event after which i should
create this list.
Also i want to display a standard info box on every reference page (each
reference has its own page), once the user clicks on the reference so that
once a reference is cretaed its page is never empty and has a info box on
it.

Thanks,
Amruta