[Mediawiki-l] Creating a page

Amruta Lonkar gtg808u at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 9 14:28:53 UTC 2006

I want to create page and talk page for references that get added to any
article. I have done the code where you can add a new reference and save it in
the database. I have also created a separate reference and reference talk
namespace.

At the end of the article i am showing a list of references, now i want this
to actually be the link to the reference page. Once the user clicks on the
link it hsould take him to that reference page and show a standard box which
shows the reference information. Also how to add a page in the namespace. Does
doing Reference:pagename add the page to that namespace?

Thanks,
Amruta