[Mediawiki-l] Problem in uploading Documents

Senaka Abeysinghe senaka_it at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 05:12:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

  I have a problem in uploading files to mediawiki.

  I enabled the normal uploading option and it is possible to upload documents to Image directory.

  However what I need is to upload a doucument directly into an article. So that the context of the uploaded document will be displayed when some one visit the article.

  If you know how to do this, please tell me.

  Your contribution is highly valuable and appreciated.

  Regards,

  Senaka.