[Mediawiki-l] ascent in the address bar

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.ws
Fri Feb 3 19:22:51 UTC 2006

Hello to every one:

One day, all words which take one or more ascents with in are going to be
rightly shown in the address bar of any browser in the future? when? Or not?
why?

I am asking that because I am a Portuguese speaking, who like to see a clear
address for my pages in the address bar. So, in the case, there are no plans to
fix this problem, I would rather misspelling the name of my pages for the sake
of beauty than write them rightly.

Thanks a lot, mauro.