[Mediawiki-l] Re: How do I generate a global table of contents or wiki site index?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Thu Feb 2 20:26:34 UTC 2006

> From: William Scott <wgscott at chemistry.ucsc.edu>
>
> I would like to create a global table
> of contents or index... [with] a
> link to every wiki page I have created (and hopefully permit
> organizing it).  Is there a way to do this?

Do you need something more complex than [[Special:Allpages]]?

When I do a site, I put Special:Allpages right on the left-side menu,
with the text "Index".

If you need to "organize it," perhaps hacking a copy of
SpecialAllpages.php would work for you.

:::: Bush thanked the Canadians for their "Five-finger welcome." What
he forgot to mention was that was the total from five separate
Canadians. -- Randi Rhodes
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Van>