[Mediawiki-l] How do I generate a global table of contents or wiki site index?

William Scott wgscott at chemistry.ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 2 16:49:20 UTC 2006

Hi Folks:

I've searched high and low through the documentation and FAQ for what
must be a simple thing to do.  I would like to create a global table
of contents or index, much like the one that is auto-generated at the
top of a page with multiple sections, except one that would have a
link to every wiki page I have created (and hopefully permit
organizing it).  Is there a way to do this? Please accept my
apologies if I have just missed the obvious.

Thanks.

Bill Scott