[Mediawiki-l] Restricting who can register on a wiki

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:19:43 UTC 2006

You could write an extension using the AbortNewAccount hook. This
would perform a second-level check that the user was permitted to
create the account, and then do the actual creation itself, later.

This is a matter of retaining the user class information and saving
the object at a later date.

Rob Church