[Mediawiki-l] After VPS upgrade I have a problem, help

beachboy22 at verizon.net beachboy22 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 26 16:06:59 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Last night I had had my shared server upgraded to VPS. After the upgrade was completed I receive the follwoing error message entering the main page of my MediaWiki install:

Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/conserv8/public_html/includes/Exception.php on line 139

Does anyone know what could be causing this error?

My old shared server had PHP5 and my VPS has PHP4 if this makes a difference...

Thanks a million!