[Mediawiki-l] turck mmcache

Chris Smeder smeder.c at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 06:22:15 UTC 2006

I was wondering if you knew of a good forum or resource that would help me
learn how to Admin mediawiki.  Ive been reading over the
 the help pages at mediawiki.org but often they do not address my questions.

My main problem right now is I have installed turck mmcache but I don't know
what do input for server and port? I tried localhost:80 with no success.
With a result of "Shared memory caching: Memcached servers: Didn't get
correct memcached response from localhost:80". So I was forced to install
with out the cache option enabled. I added this question to the talk page of
help:installation but have recieved no response.

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Chris