[Mediawiki-l] Missing wfStrencode() - MediaWiki 1.9

Stephen Collins trib at acidlabs.org
Wed Dec 20 00:11:59 UTC 2006

On 20/12/2006, at 4:48 AM, Brion Vibber wrote:
> I pretty much just showed you.

Okay, I'll pay that.  I was tired, and didn't feel like thinking...

However, now I change the code to reflect the new function and
apparently, addQuotes is undefined...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function addQuotes() in /home/3698/
domains/wikitest/html/smsp1/extensions/rss.php on line 226

So, what am I doing wrong?  Looks to me like some kind of function
library is missing...

I'm blundering along in the dark here - unfamiliarity with both PHP
and MediaWiki is cruelling me and I could really do with a little
friendly advice.

Steve